Real Egypt & Jordan
05/22/2023 through 12/10/2023
05/22/2023 through 12/27/2023
Real Egypt & Jordan
From the Land of the Pharos to the land of the nomads, take a trip you’ll never forget through Egypt and Jordan. Lawrence of Arabia, Indiana Jones, Tutankhamen. These destinations attract the big names, and deservedly so. Cruise the Nile, haggle the Nubian Bazaar, see the Valley of the Kings, get lost in Petra and eat your weight in tabbouleh.
- Cairo – Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Aswan – Kayaking
- Aswan – Orientation walk & bazaar visit
- Nile – Felucca overnight sailing trip
- Nile – Dinner and Music Felucca
- Luxor – Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Cairo – Khan Al-Khalili Bazaar
- Amman -Guided Walking Tour
- Wadi Rum – Bedouin Desert Camp
- Wadi Rum – 4WD jeep safari
- Wadi Rum – Guided hike
- Petra – leader-led tour of Petra
- Madaba – St Georges Church
- Cities like Cairo can be dizzying, but your local leader and guides are there for a reason – they’ll have you heading straight for the best local spots.
- Yep, the pyramids and Sphinx are awe-inspiring. But the smaller moments are special too – like kayaking on the Nile, dancing with Nubian locals and learning to spell your name in hieroglyphs.
- Sleep under the stars (or in a comfortable tent) at a Bedouin-style camp in Wadi Rum.
- Only Petra’s Treasury is stunning enough to be the temple of the Holy Grail (well, according to Indiana Jones at least), and you’ll be blown away on a full day exploring the majesty and mystery of this world wonder.
- Set sail on a felucca cruise along the Nile. Back in the day, these wooden boats had zero facilities, but our new pimped-out boat has western-style toilets on board.
Luxor / Valley of the Kings
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us